Tuesday, May 17, 2022

+ I'm Gonna Be a Mrs.! +

 I went to visit my boyfriend for his graduation. I'm going home engaged! 

Sunday, we went to a vineyard for a cute couple time and booked a room there. We thought we were taking a cooking class, but it ended up being more a demo where we ate and drank wine. It was kind of cute. There were a lot of older couples everywhere, but the people we sat next to were nice. We chatted and it was fun. 

After we were supposed to go on a tour of the vineyard, but for whatever reason they weren't offering tours that day (Which was where he had been planning to propose). So we ended up getting wine tastings and the glass to keep at the end. It still ended up being nice. The tasting room was cute and there were people everywhere. The outside was pretty with a little lake. 

After we went to the room which was so cozy and nice. It was named for a famous couple. It was such a fun style of room and even came with a jacuzzi tub and giant shower. We had champagne glasses and chocolate covered strawberries. 

The couple that sat next to us at the cooking class also got a room so they let us look at theirs. The bed and breakfast at the vineyard was such a lovely place. There were stained glass windows and lots of natural light. The people were sweet. 

Fiance and I ended up going to buy legos to build and he settled on a car. We went back to our room to build it and we got about halfway done. I ended up getting impatient and wanted to use the jacuzzi tub as I had gotten bubble bath and a bath bomb, hah. While my bath was winding down, he asked me to marry him. It was cute and sweet. I'm so happy that he's mine. <3 I can't wait to be his. 

No comments:

Post a Comment