Tuesday, January 18, 2011

+ Jam Packed Assignments Once More +

I've been in a very awkward mood as of late. I think it's partially because I forgot to take my trinessa for a week and then decided it better to just wait to re-start taking it until my next 28 days around. As a result my body and hormones appear to be wonky. I've cried twice for no discernable reason. I've been able to change emotions at the drop of a hat - one moment I'm extremely happy, then sad, then angry, and then just okay. Changes so fast it leaves me reeling.

It's a weird type of thing and something I don't entirely understand. I felt lonely and upset but for nothing I could account for. There's something entirely awkward about emotions happening with no explanation. It's weird. It's confusing. It's annoying.

It probably doesn't help that now I'm barely holding my head above water for classes. I'm at seven classes now. That's eighteen credits - which doesn't sound like too many. But if you know me I'm an overachiever. I take difficult classes that take up large chunks of time. That require a ton of effort. All. At. One. Time.

I have seven chapters to read and four papers to write for two online classes. I have a huge quiz due tomorrow. I have 200 pages to read in general this week. I have two exercises for linguistics due thursday. I have group assignments due soon, etc.

I feel the weight of classes descending as the forboding doom of the semester is enveloping me. Lying in wait to pounce and win me over.

No comments:

Post a Comment