Thursday, April 6, 2017

+ Just Do It +

Day 6: One thing you need to start doing.

The biggest thing I probably need to start doing is to have trust in myself and my skills.

It's so easy to encourage other people and recognize their abilities and victories. However, when it comes to myself I have such a hard time thinking I'm anything. I see my flaws and failures. I remember every little thing I've flopped. The botched interviews and try outs. The missed steps in dance recitals. The missed notes on the violin. Every mess up and mistake I've made is burned in my memory.

It's so easy telling myself I can't, I'm less than,  and I'm not good enough. I guess it's because I've heard it so much in my life. Those choices echo in my head.

I should start being nicer to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment