Tuesday, April 25, 2017

+ Happiness +

Day 25: Happiness is...

The biggest thing for me is knowing my loved ones are happy.

I tend to be a nuturer by nature. I want to protect. I want to empathize. I want to listen. I want to help. I want to do anything they need. I want the people in my life to be happy. I want all good things for them.

My entire life I've put myself last. Assuming I was the least important person.

Within the last year I've learned that I matter, too. I've made choices to lead to my own happiness. I started taking care of myself - eating healthier 95% of the time, working out and growing muscles, and doing things that help my mental health.

I'm the happiest I think I've ever been. I've now moved to another state. I got a new job that I start soon. I'm living with the man of my dreams. Things are going well. (7.23)

No comments:

Post a Comment