Thursday, April 20, 2017

+ Future Notes +

Day 20: Would you like to know about the future?

For the most part I'd rather discover my future as it happens. Knowing an outcome doesn't help the road to get there and without the road the outcome can't come true.

I wouldn't be the same person I am today without all that happened to me, and if I knew about some of the things that happened ahead of time I likely would have tried to avoid them. Or I would have lived in fear of the day they happened. Neither of which would have been healthy.

I'm happy with the person my experiences have shaped me into. A lot of blood, sweat, and tears came into forging this identity. This existence is mine and I've claimed a space in the universe I work.

I'm good with the way my life has gone. I'm good with where ever my future will go.

The only thing I'd be curious about is where my work life is going to go. I thought I'd be a teacher my entire life. Right now it's not seeming like that'll ever be in the cards for me. I don't know what I'm going to do for a career. That's all question marks for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment