Saturday, March 24, 2012

+ I Thought I Deserved a Break... +

I love how even though there's all this stuff I need to be doing that's important I find myself unable to just force myself to do it. Which is especially bad because tomorrow is literally my last day to have it all done before my deadline was. Which I mean it's not like it's graded or anything - but it's one of those things that if everything isn't completed I'll be one of those people that is letting other people down. Which if you think about it is almost way worse than just getting a bad mark.

I think it was so hard to crack down and get everything done early because I've been on non-stop work mode since like January and I never really got a break. I just wanted my Spring Break to, you know, be a break. So, I kind of forced it into one even though I probably shouldn't have. I needed to complete my papers and junk for the TPA, which let's face it. I totally didn't work on at all during this break even though I promised myself I would. I was supposed to have a full short story unit mapped out with vocabulary worksheets and grammar worksheets to boot ready to go. I was supposed to have some kind of study guide for Romeo and Juliet and a full exam over Act 3,4, and 5 done. I was supposed to have a whole poetry unit graded and put in already.

Which to be totally fair - poetry is graded and in grade-book. Exam is almost finished, like I just have to put it into a word document. No idea about the study guide. The hardest part of the Short Story Unit is done - knowing which ones I'm using and picking the vocabulary words. There wasn't a whole lot of options to be perfectly honest. I still need to read them and figure out how each will be taught... but I mean that can be done without too much worry... Right? And I have no idea about the grammar worksheets. I also need to have an exam written for tomorrow as well. That will be obnoxious. Man. Sunday you better be more productive than the rest of my week so far...

I instead decided that watching Smallville would be a much better use of my time on Spring Break since it was raining the whole dang time!

No comments:

Post a Comment