Tuesday, August 23, 2011

+ Can Has Prettily Worded Dating Profile Ad? +

For one of my classes I had to do an assignment referred to as a "Match.com Profile" due tomorrow (Eeek!). I figured it was unique enough that I felt I could add it to my blog. Plus it shows my general attitude and my love of sarcasm even in my writing-style.

I'm perpetually self-righteous and a know-it-all. I'm not the least bit interested in anything anyone else says. I think people are obnoxious and nothing can be learned from them. I'm in my own world and talk about nothing but myself. I ignore everything others say, give looks that state, "Are you really speaking to me?", and refuse to be politically correct. I'm angry, bitter, strong-willed, and a tad holier than thou, with a rapidly growing sense of impatience. I also have a too strong passion for archery, fencing, and just weapons in general.


...Or maybe I'm lying and just someone that loves teaching, writing, literature, blogging, mythology, folklore, urban legends, religious studies, and finding cool people to talk to. I also may or may not have slight nerd-girl tendencies such as playing Legend of Zelda and have an ocarina that I am capable of playing, with a love of Marvel and DC Comics that would make the brother proud, that fixes her own computer when things go wrong, rocks out to all genres of music, and makes references like there's no tomorrow involving everything from pop-culture, literature, video games, and films. Perhaps that loves to dabble in too many things and with a love too strong for Vonnegut, Poe, Frost, and Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

...Or maybe, perhaps everything I've mentioned has been a lie. In the end it's all up to you to take from this what you will.

2 comments:

  1. i think you are a sexy, good lookin' gal with a passion for all things nerdy. but then i'm biased because we're married. take that as you will. xoxo, yer wifey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, this is pretty much why I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete