Wednesday, June 8, 2011

+ Terrible +

I shouldn't be allowed on the internet. I have been really good lately. Since being at the parent's house I've been really good! I've maybe been on the computer like twice (with the exception of that week when I was working for the Dad while he was absent). But today I was looking for very specific dvds (Sydney White, Easy A, What a Girl Wants [are you sensing a theme?]) and my normal go-to stores didn't have any of them. So I checked amazon... which of course had them, and then a season of Magnum PI was on sale so I had to buy that because it's Father's Day and the Dad's birthday this month, and then Season 4 of Dexter was on sale, which I had to buy to complete Ajax's collection while it was cheap, and then I found the new Sarah Dessen book and it was like ten bucks cheaper on amazon...

You see? I'm terrible.

Granted I was good in the sense I bought things on sale. I bought things for other people. But I have to save some of the things for other people until a later date. I have no viable excuse to give season 4 of Dexter to Ajax until Christmas. That's 6 months I have to hold on to that. And plus I don't think we're supposed to be getting gifts for anyone this Christmas because we're going to Belize or Jamaica during Christmas and on the way back hitting up Disney World because the Dad promised to take me on my 5th Birthday, but he never did.

Except, everyone else is saving up money for the trip to contribute, as I am the poor college student I am exempt from contributing money other than happy-fun-time spending money. So I figure it's only fair I give them gifts for Christmas...

Whatever, I've been working lately.

P.S. Did I mention I passed my Praxis!? YEAH!

2 comments: