Saturday, May 21, 2011

+ Taming of the Beasts +

Once more a fair amount of time has lapsed since I last posted. I was held hostage against my will. You see, I was taken by a horrid monster - known only as Final Projects and Exams. Horrid creatures really. They demand you show knowledge and want you to prove yourself to them. If you explain yourself adequately you will be released, if not you're taken back to the beginning of the journey.

Luckily I got my escape.

Four wonderful A's and Two respectable B's later I am down to a single semester before Student Teaching (in theory). I don't know if the Juggernaut known as the Praxis II is going to let me by or not yet. By far the most terrifying and horrid experience of college yet. I'll probably tell of that story at a later date because it was a doozy.

I'm just glad I had a 3.7 semster GPA. Which only helped my cumulative. So that was super exciting for me.

The rest of this week has been spent holding down the fort at the Dad's shop. Spring cleaning is most likely to begin on Sunday so that should be good and horrible all at the same time. It's going to take a lot of work, but it will make things better for the moving back home next Spring for Student Teaching. Can't afford to live on my own, therefore free living with the Dad and Mom will be happening. And hey, it works. It just might feel like high school all over again.

Ajax is still living here. I'll be required to get up early and get to school, even if I'm going to be a guard and not a prisoner, I'll still be at the same place. It will be eery and disconcerting. Like a twilight zone moment. It's just speculation at this point, but I can see it in my mind being a repeat of high school and a nightmare.

It probably won't be that bad. However, it's all very scary. I don't like the unknown.

Those are the kinds of things that you might be looking forward to in the future with me. Twilight Zone moments. Moving back home and the warzone that has potential. Spring Cleaning that might take all Summer. That kind of thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment