Sunday, February 27, 2011

+ New Challenge +

I'm pretty much decided on a new endeavor as a mini-career if you will. I don't know how it will work out and if I will just crash and burn, but I'm excited about the idea of it. Though for all I truly know it is just going to be a novelty thing where I love it for a little while and then the newness and excitement fades and then it's just like, 'eh'. I hope it isn't, I hope my excitement stays. It would be super helpful if I really do end up enjoying it because next semester I might not be working, and heck I might be able to be okay just by doing Mary Kay things.

I'm just nervous and apprehensive because I want to get financially under my feet first but I'm making contact with some people now and am asking if they might be interested in that kind of thing were I to decide to be a consultant. Which is cool and exciting. Just a couple more months and I should be financially stable I just want to save enough so that I am going to be okay spending the money on getting started. Because sadly I have little Mary Kay cosmetics not because they aren't great, because they totally are... but because I have a hard time trying to justify to my English Major brain spending money on makeup. All the makeup I own was either on sale, discounted, or given to me. Which is weird considering I wear makeup fairly regularly but typically what gets me is eyeliner. It's my only makeup weakness. I can't leave the house without my eyeliner on. I can't look in the mirror without my eyeliner.

So, I'm not sure. I think I'm going to wait and continue weighing the pros and cons and wait until the Summer to get started or May or something. Just enough so that I can be completely out of debt and be okay spending the money on getting started and give me time to hunt around the products I want to buy myself or to add to my starter kit for people to play with.

I'm still pretty much decided on doing it, it's just a matter of when I am going to start it.

No comments:

Post a Comment