Saturday, August 21, 2010

+ More to Come +

There will be more to come on this particular blog, I'm making one that's more public and therefore even more anonymous. Especially after reading an article where a girl's entire future was ripped apart because of random postings online. A college refused to give her a degree because she was seen as 'unprofessional' because she had a picture of her that happened to have alcohol in it and she posted a cryptic blog post and a coworker thought it was about her and freaked out causing drama.

Which I obviously don't want to happen to me so I'm switching things up and making this one public, my other one super private. This will be about book reviews, a place to publish some research about writers I'm fond of and actors and actresses I'm fond of, etc.

However, there's a bunch of changes that took place here on blogger and now I'm trying to get used to them in order to get things working properly so I'll be adding things randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment