Wednesday, May 26, 2010

+ Can You Say Hardcore? +

This man is by far the most badass I've heard of in a long time. His home was being broken into and without hesitation he shot and killed the intruder. What's so remarkable and badass about that? He's in his 80s.

The ridiculous thing is Chicago is now deciding that they want to make possession of hand-guns illegal. Seriously? The US needs to stop being so pathetic. Let your citizens keep their protection, especially because you're doing a crap job protecting your citizens now. Personally, I'd rather keep my guns and lie about having them than being in the position of that man - helpless without any protection but the cops that are fifteen minutes away.

I mean it's one thing being out right breaking the law. When I turn 21 I plan to go through all the requirements to get my permit. And that doesn't mean I'll have a gun on me all the time. But I sure as hell want the opportunity. It's clearly not okay to take away my option of protecting myself.

On the plus side a lawyer is stepping up to help the 80 year old if he does face charges for having the handgun.

3 comments:

  1. Link to article and more information please. You had me interested and then I was disappointed with the substance. :(

    I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT BAD MO FO MAN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silly, silly. There *is* a link. Click on the first word of the post 'this'. I purposely didn't write a ton on it so you could read the article.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Translation:Action does not succeed every time, but sit and no, absolutely no success to speak of

    ReplyDelete