Monday, February 1, 2010

+ Murder in Time +

So, I'm doing something different for this entry. Mainly because this is a fantastic question, one I used to ponder a lot and sadly I can only remember one of my typical answers. But I was reminded of this question when Salerio posed it to me while working this afternoon.

Question of the Night: If you could go back in time and murder one person who would it be and why?

My answer is, whoever invented the speedo or the man-thong. Because neither are necessary to human growth, in fact I would argue that it tends to pause human growth. No one wants to see guys in either of those options. Does not matter how fit or unfit you are, it is not a pleasant sight.

2 comments:

  1. whoever invented math 143 should be shot. actually just whoever invented math. i hate math.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I typically blame Isaac Newton, Plato, and Albert Einstein. But that's just me.

    ReplyDelete