Monday, October 24, 2011

+ That's Just How my Face Looks +

This explains how I often feel.

Just because I might not fit into the conventional form of humanity, does not mean I am unfeeling.

Sometimes, just sometimes, I am showing emotion on the inside. Not outside.

Sometimes I don't have the mental capacity to smile on the outside - that does not mean you should assume I am not enjoying my life and having a blast.

No matter what my face looks like - don't take for granted you know what it is I am thinking.

My face is usually solemn. It could be misconstrued as angry, bitter, or hateful. But that is my face. I can't change it. It is a trait I shared with my Nana - a trait I have always cherished.

Often you could not even begin to know what is going on in my labyrinth of a mind.

Once, while walking to school, I had a similar expression upon my face. I was instead imagining a world where zombies ruled all. I imagined making a pyramid - concocting ways of keeping electricity and continuing to live in a pyramid. Not used as a mausoleum, but as a safe haven against a zombie apocalypse. The people who I would house. The books I wanted to bring. The television shows. The weapons. I was imagining everything possible. What kind of world it would be, if people would survive, the way to spend days when zombies were running amok but unable to get to all of us I had protected. Eventually the zombies would have to die off, right? They eat humans primarily eventually there will be none left in the open to be eaten. The zombies would starve, would they not?

I also was imagining what would be worse. You often see zombies leaving animals alone. But then, in The Walking Dead they ate a whole horse. If animals became zombies the apocalypse would be infinitely longer. Oh, God! A Radioactive Zombie Moby Dick - worst thing ever! This progression of thought was made with my neutral face. You can't judge me by the facial expression that you see.

No comments:

Post a Comment