Friday, September 23, 2011

+ I'm a Pretty Simple Person +

I've discovered how simple my true goals in life are...

- Become a Secondary English Teacher.
- Buy decent sized house with Gigantic, Flat, Fenced-in backyard - preferably with a fence that is a good ways under the ground as well as high skyward.
- Get my dogs:
     - Pembroke Welsh Corgi
     - Alaskan Malamute
     - Siberian Husky
     - Wolf-dog
     - German Sheperd
- Get an aquarium built into one of my walls
     - Get more Fantail Goldfish and other fantail friendly fishies...
- Maybe a calico cat because they're gorgeous and I do like cats.
- Also maybe a gerbil... one day... but perhaps not...
- And continue to make enough money to allow my pets to be well fed and have lots of toys.
- Publish a couple of novels (even if no one reads them).

I think that about covers all of my life's goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment