Monday, January 3, 2011

+ I Suck at Coming up with Titles +

I often have trouble keeping up with my blogging when I'm visiting the rents' if for no other reason than there is too much to do. Be it clean or what-have-you. Usually it also means classes are out for a period of time and thus I have a considerable smaller amount of procrastination that needs tending to. How sad is that? I don't have to procrastinate so I blog less?

Good or Bad, it's the truth. I'm just glad that I'm getting the opportunity to get some things done while I'm here that needed to be done. Going through old clothes and just stuff that is going to be donated to Good Will before I leave. That's good if for no other reason than others can get access to things I haven't used and it stops cluttering the house. Not much more I can ask for.

I'll also take this time to say that Christmas wasn't bad. I got more stuff than I needed, but appreciate just the same. Including kitchen stuff - an electric fillet knife, quesadilla maker, 3-in-one waffle and grill maker, and a crockpot. A lovely zebra print bean bag chair. Some dvds. Futurama Season 2,4, and 5. Some cash. I was really only expecting the bean bag chair, the lord of the rings trilogy, and futurama seasons - cause I was there when they were purchased/was asked if I wanted it. And they were great deals.

I got Ajax Season 1 and 2 of Dexter. I got the Dad Season 6 of JAG and Desperate Housewives. I got the Mom coconut/Lime Verbena body spray, a snowman door-hanger I painted, and a plush Snowman that was adorable I'd found three months before Christmas.

We had a pretty nice day together and just lazed about. We went to midnight mass so Christmas Day was free to sleep in and it's usually less crowded. We made food and spent a lot of the time just hangin' out.

New Years was also nice. Got to hang with a friend and watched Family Guy and stuffs. Nice enough, next year I might do something more exciting. I hope. I also have a Fangirl Friday I started, but got side-tracked 'cause I was hangin' with a friend like I said. So, that should be coming up...sometime.

Fun fact - my mattress at the rents' house is so lame it's had me in permanent kinks since being here. I can't move my shoulder in certain ways without lots whimpering. I now have the Mom's old futon matress on top of mine, here's to hoping my shoulder will hate me less tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment