Tuesday, November 16, 2010

+ Oh Man +

It disturbs me how feminine my new layout turned out.

But I wanted a change... really badly. Well, mostly I just didn't want it to look like my old one.

This hurts my soul.

Looking at it kind of makes me feel... Like I've been skinned alive. And am being poked at. That sounds awkward. But it just feels like I'm not in my own skin when looking at it. But my old background layout didn't match with the pastel colors of my banner I fixed up. I need to make a background... or something.

I don't know how long I can handle this feminity.

2 comments:

  1. you're a dork. use the design tool that blogger has to find a template that's less fem and more you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate their templates. This is a background from cutest blog on the block, anyway. I like the layout and stuff, but the pink and purple... Eeesh.

    ReplyDelete