Friday, June 18, 2010

+ Fangirl Friday: Brendan Fraser +

BRENDAN FRASER! That's right.


The comic relief, sharp-shooter, and all around nice-guy-next-door attitude. One of my longest running love I have for a single Actor. Equal or second only to the John Leguizamo (Snap! Another spoiler). In years I have adored him, even if he has now been surpassed of my most adored.

This man with the sweet face was born in Indianapolis, Indiana on December 3rd, 1968 (terribly irrelevant to him, but... Dec. 3 is also my parent's anniversary, fun fact). He also has attained dual citizenship in United States and Canada. And speaks fluent French. I always wondered if he actually knew French during Blast from the Past.

He was raised in Holland, Switzerland, and Canada. And was chosen as one of the 50 most beautiful people in the world during 1998 (No argument from me! He's adorable).
He apparently holds a reputation for being incredibly approachable and sweet to his fans. Awww, can you say sweetheart? You always hear about those actors/actresses that are terribly unapproachable. So, impressive if you ask me.

He has three sons, and is now divorced. Sad day.

And now some time to plug in my most adored movies he's in that have made my youth so much better. Airheads - Chester/"Chazz". George of the Jungle - George "Watch out for that... Tree". Blast from the Past - Adam. The Mummy - Rick O'Connell. Bedazzled - Elliot Richards. The Mummy Returns - Rick O'Connell. Looney Tunes: Back in Action - Himself. Crash - Rick Cabot. And Journey to the Center of the Earth - Professor Trevor Anderson.

And no, I am not accidentally forgetting The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor. I just dislike that movie and thus have to remove it in order to not kill off my entire childhood. While he performed excellently - the writers kind of took the entire Mummy franchise and just ripped it to threads. It broke my poor little heart. Now there are rumors for The Mummy 4: Rise of the Aztec, to continue to murder my childhood.

Regardless, Brendan Fraser is completely adorable and does a bang up performance in everything he's in. One of the most talented Actors I could ever adore.

1 comment: